Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Watchmen


"The world will look up and shout 'Save Us'. And I'll whisper back, 'No'".

Yes, I am beyond excited for The Watchmen. Ever since I saw the first trailer months ago, I have been hooked.

That end quote just sent chills down my spine the first time, and every time therafter of hearing it. It really truly is the PERFECT line in any 'superhero' type genre of film.

This trailer is amazing!!!!


Each shot is just beautiful, and I think it greatly helps with the great Smashing Pumpkins song as the trailer's soundtrack. =)

I really hope this film is at least half as amazing as I'm truly thinking it will be.

Although, after seeing the trailer with virtually every movie in the theaters right now, I am hoping that the whole film is not in slow-motion....hmm.... Now, don't get me wrong, I love a good slow-motion shot, but only if it's done right, and probably not all the time. lol :)

Well, we'll all find out 6th of March 2009. Yeah! :)

Now I will sadly admit that I have not read the graphic novels (yeah, I know, I'm totally losing coolness points right now), but I have been told about them for years now. There really is no excuse, I should go out and read them. ;)

Happy viewing everyone! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment