Monday, February 9, 2009

Vicky Cristina Barcelona

Vicky Cristina Barcelona

Last Monday I was actually lucky enough to get to attend a screening of this delightful filmed followed by a Q&A with Penelope Cruz.

Now first of all I really do love this film. It's a feel good light-hearted tale that allows us all to partake in our own little adventures through this gorgeous art filled place in Spain. I feel all the actors are splendid, the locations are more then gorgeous, and the story is fun and entertaining. The views these two girls have on life and love is more then entertaining. And just the whole feel of the film is very warm and comforting to me.

For a fun adventure through the beautiful Barcelona, I highly recommend Vicky Cristina Barcelona.

And the Q&A with Miss Cruz as more then inspiring. She really is an amazing person, and had some great stories to share about Woody Allen.

Cast: Scarlett Johansson, Rebecca Hall, Javier Bardem, and Penelope Cruz
Directed By: Woody Allen
Runs 96 minutes

I give it an 8/10.

Happy viewing everyone! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment