Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Aw, Christian Bale Flips Out...

It's sad that in today's day and age, people in Hollywood just cannot get a break. ;) (Oh, is that sarcasm I'm sensing???) ;)

But, but seriously, if you have access to the internet, I know you have all witnessed Christian Bale's little outrage in his most recent set. I will admit, that upon first hearing it, I was shocked that someone would actually do that, but then he went on KROQ here in California and apologized, and so on.

Just last week I was reading an article about the incident, and they actually stated that this would hurt his career forever, just like it did with Russell Crowe's. Now, A, I was not aware Russell Crowe was having a problem...I mean he was in American Gangster and Body of Lies...to me it really doesn't look like that guy's hurting. And B, I highly doubt this will hurt Christian Bale's work either. I mean Christian Bale is a phenomenal actor, and to be honest, when I worked with him, I thought he was a really stand-out guy. Very nice, polite, mostly kept to himself. He didn't even get mad when he dropped his iPod in a puddle. Now granted though, this was a few years ago, so maybe fame has gotten to him? But in all honesty, I think the guy was just having a really bad day. No excuse to treat someone like that, I know. But come now, we all make mistakes. No one's perfect.

But what do you all think? Will this really hurt his further career?

This incident has sparked some rather hilarious spoofs though. Like this one from last Sunday's Family Guy... Enjoy! =)


Happy Viewing Everyone! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment